One doesn’t often vent ones anger in public, but I feel the need to spill my inner frustration following my latest experience with PCWorlds PC repair service and their ‘Know How’ brand.
As the word implies, you would expect them to KNOW HOW to do the following;
1. Live up to their name and what they portray in their marketing and media.
2. Provide a viable customer service solution that can deliver even the basic level of service.
3. Employ an IT director who knows how to provide their staff with a customer focussed Call Repair tracking system that isn’t full of holes.
4. Actually repair customers PC’s with
5. Offer an apology and/or compensation to customers when they have failed to provide a professional service.
Leave a Reply
You must belogged in to post a comment.